From the Kitchen of
It’s that time again!!! The kids, and you, are off and back to school, work, and the regularly scheduled program! Personally, I feel the pressure to prepare a gourmet, healthy lunch for the kids that will impress not only the other kids, but the teachers as well! Running your own business, and taking care of a family doesn’t leave much time for hours in the kitchen; Luckily, I have discovered some SUPER easy ways to keep the kids lunches exciting and deliciously nutritious!
Peanut butter and Protella Sandwich
This is one of our household signature sandwiches J all you have to do is:
- mix 1 scoop beauty whey with approx. 3 tbsp. water (protella)
- spread peanut butter on one side of light whole wheat bread
- spread the protella mixture on the other
Tomato and Avocado Sandwich
- take 1 large avocado and mash. (I like to add lemon juice and salt and pepper)
- spread on bread like mayonnaise
- add tomato slices
- ANY of the previous recipe ideas are PERFECT additions to add into lunches
- No time to make them??? You can order any of your favorite treats at www.bambodynutrition.com – Shameless plug…but you and your kids will thank me later!
Cinnamon Protein Muffins
- Blend 1 cup egg whites, half a cup oatmeal, 1 tbsp. coconut flour, cinnamon, stevia, and baking powder in a blender.
- Spray muffin pan with cooking spray and pour mixture into cups (I make this into 4 muffins so I can give each kid 2)
- Bake at 400 degrees for 15 minutes
- For extra protein pack an individual serving almond butter packet
Time is a commodity a lot of people don’t have. Use these easy tips and create healthy lunches that are super easy and so delicious! Until next time ya’ll!
For more great ideas for the entire family, check out our Fit Recipe Blog right here at DigitalMuscle.com.
Stefanie Antorcha is an IFBB Bikini Pro and the owner of BamBody Nutrition, a nutritional company that specializes in creating some of the industry’s most delicious protein treats. As a wife, parent, and business owner, Stefanie is a believer in creating and maintaining a healthy body from the inside out. As a certified nutritionist and professional competitor, she has spent years gaining knowledge and experience that she’ll be sharing here at DigitalMuscle.com. Stefanie is also a proud member of Team BeautyFit.